You’ll find in this section all the frequently asked question.
If you need futher informations, feel free to Contact us.
Can I change my reservation?
YES! You can make a change to your reservation at any time 24 Hrs before your pick-up time. by going to our website, going to the ” Modify reservation ” section. Alternatively. Please do not send an email to request a change in your reservation. Email requests are handled in the order they are received and may not be addressed in time to comply with our 24-hour cancellation policy.
You Can Edit:
- Change or Edit Reservation.
Now, let’s look at what you can edit on your own:
• Name on the reservation
• Telephone number
• Travel date and time – note: if your pick-up time is coming soon less than 24 hours, it may be considered “ASAP”. You will need to call the Abc Shuttle phone number.
• Flight information
• Baggage Count
• Flight type–Domestic or International
In addition to specialty notes for all other edits outside of this list, such as pick-up location or vehicle change requests, please contact the Abc Shuttle at email@example.com.
Now that we have covered your Trip Edit capabilities, please follow these easy steps to edit your reservation:
To edit your reservation at https://www.abcshuttle.com/
Step 1: Visit https://www.abcshuttle.com/ and click on the Modify Reservation on the right-hand side of the booking widget.
Step 2: Once you have reached the Modify Reservation page on the website, it will ask you for your confirmation number. you can provide your reservation. Fill in the requested information and hit the Submit button.
Step 3: Follow the steps to submit your trip edits Change or Cancel Reservation.
- Change or Edit Reservation.
Are the vechicle insured?
- Driver Fingerprinted Criminal Background Checks conducted by the Police Department.
- Back ground checks and fingers check with Colorado Public Utilities Commission.
- Vehicles inspected by the Public Utilities Commission annually.
- 24 Hour Commercial Auto Liability Insurance on all vehicles.
- All drivers are required to take a Defensive Driving Class when they start driving and every year thereafter.
What Payment Methods do you accept online?
We accept ALL cards like Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards.
What if my credit card is declined?
If your payment does not successfully process or if it is declined when trying to complete your purchase, you will have an opportunity to enter a new card number or alternative form of payment prior to completing your purchase.
How do i got your service?
Please make your reservation online.
Arrival Window For Pick-Ups
Our 15-minute pickup window means that the van will normally arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled pickup time. For example, if your pickup time is 10:00 AM, the van will typically arrive between 10:00 AM and 10:15 AM.
Please be completely ready to go and waiting at your pickup location at the beginning of your pickup window.
We understand your travel plans may be subject to change, which is why we offer a simple way for you to cancel your reservation via our website.
Regardless of how you made your reservation, simply give us twenty-four (24) hours notice prior to your pickup time, and we will give you a full refund, minus the ten percent (10%) credit card charging fee of your total fare amount. For reservations made via phone, the booking fee is non-refundable.
ABC Shuttle is unable to refund the payment if canceled with less than 24 hours notice prior to pick up time or in the event of a no-show.
Please note that if your payment has been approved or settled with your financial institution a credit card charging fee of 10% will be assessed to you, regardless of when your cancellation is made.
Refunds normally show on your account within three (3) to five (5) business days. Credit card refunds are submitted to the financial institution within one (1) business day; check with your financial institution for more information
– There are no refunds for no shows.
– If the reservation is canceled twenty-four (24) hours or less (from the time of the scheduled Pick-Up Time), there is a full charge for the service.
– Cancellations MUST be made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– If there’s any change with the flight schedule, such as delays, it’s your responsibility to inform us by email at email@example.com.
Ride In Luxury
private Service is a sister brand offering a higher-end, private transportation service featuring direct routes to or from the airport. Our reservations system allows for price comparison and booking of both limo Service and Shuttle Service.
This private sedan service includes scheduled pickup for up to Six passengers, and SUV options are available in many cities for up to six passengers. private offers non-airport options, as well, including point-to-point and hourly charters.
Report An Issue/Incident
Customer Care responds to feedback reports for reservations with our company within five (5) to seven (7) business days. Contact us via email
if for any reason you have not heard back regarding your inquiry.